Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bind It All Journal

I made this journal for one of my best friends who is moving to the beach for ministry. I will miss her so much but know we will still see each other throughout the year.

This is only my second project ever with my Bind It All. What a fantastic machine.

Supplies Used:
paper from Creative Imaginations
chipboard
ribbon from Making Memories & plain ribbon from Michael's
stickers & embellishments from Creative Imaginations
Bind It All
ATG



This is a close up of the front cover



This is one of the inside dividers.... I made different sections of the book for her to write down different thoughts.


Another inside divider page


The front cover

4 comments:

~ Lorrie ~ said...

Cute journal! Don't you just love the BIA?!?!

Mary Director said...

What a special gift. Have never used the BIA, but they do look interesting especially with projects like this.

Unknown said...

I just wanted to stop bya and say that you have a wonderful blog!! I love stopping by to see what you have created and love watching your videos!!! I need to get me one of those bind it all machines!!! Keep up the great work!!!

LiveLaughScrap said...

Your journal is beautiful. What alovely gift. Your friend will love it.
Lori

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin