Friday, July 2, 2010

Busy summer so far

This has already been an extremely busy summer. I don't know where all the time is going. It seems like we just finished school and I am already planning and purchasing books for next year. My kids will be in 9th and 6th. I have alot in store for them. We are going to be slam full with stuff to do.

I will post soon what we plan to use for school. Check back for that.

There are lots of neat things happening this summer. I have more videos coming up using more cute stamps by Victorine Originals. http://www.victorineoriginals.com/ I also have several books to review as I have now become a blogging for books reviewer as well. I also hope to be able to announce very soon about a great opportunity to work with another company. Keep checking back.

I guess this is long enough for now. I will be posting a new video shortly using the new Cricut Lite Block Party cartridge. I hope you come back to check it out.

If you are interested in seeing any particular videos or posts then just send me an email. Go to view my complete profile and then clink on contact me.

Have a great summer everyone!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin