Saturday, December 5, 2009

New Cricut Carts!

I just had to share the good news. I hear very soon, this month sometime, ProvoCraft will be announcing 8 new full content Cricut carts. The Cricut is a must have scrapbooking item for me. If you don't know much about it I suggest checking it out. I haven't really done videos with it yet but plan to in the very near future. Leave me a comment if there is something special you would like to see me do a video on.

I'll post the new carts as soon as I know.

1 comment:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Hi, This is such great news, love my Cricut. Have you used the Everyday Paper Dolls, where they have just the head, how does that work when using the whole body.
Thanks for your videos I have learned so much, especially about the skittles.
Kathy

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin