Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Organization Tip!!

Hi everyone.... I have decided that Mondays are going to be organization tip days. We all need help organizing our supplies better and let's be honest, it's just plain fun to play with our supplies.

I have a small addiction to ribbon. I have tried to come up with many ways to store it and none have ever worked for me. I don't like keeping it on the rolls because they take up way too much room.

This is how I am doing it now. I am rolling all of my ribbon onto doll clothespins found at Michaels or AC Moore. I used to secure the ribbon with a piece of tape on the end but as you will see in the later photos, the tape kept coming undone. Now I am using a sewing pin to secure the ribbon. It works fantastic.

I hope you feel inspired to come up with a ribbon storage system that works for you.


Ribbon on clothes pins and a picture of the sewing pins I am using to secure the ribbon
my bin of multi color ribbon (looks like I need to buy more)
my purples, browns, blacks and whites


my blues, green and yellows



my pinks, reds and oranges


ENJOY!!



1 comment:

nikki said...

I love this idea! I am definitely going to have to "borrow" this from you! I do agree - you need more multi colored ribbons. Go shopping Girl!! :)

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin