Friday, February 12, 2010

Video #25 Valentine's Day Card

Here is my latest video. In the video I talk about my upcoming surgery. Well, that surgery has passed. I had to have surgery on my right shoulder. I am slowly getting back into crafting but I do still have few videos ready to go. I hope you enjoy this one.





Supplies used:

stamps: Owl set www.victorineoriginals.com item #10547-X

markers, ink, ribbon & paper: Close To My Heart

cardstock: Georgia Pacific from Walmart

pencils: Prismacolor

4 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Shannon, very cute card, I always forget about using markers on my stamps. Hope your shoulder surgery went well.

shari said...

Very cute card, thanks for the video. I hope your shoulder is feeling better. Shari (cricutrookie)

Lesleyanne said...

Very sweet card! I'll have to remember this for next V Day!

Brens Designs said...

Really cute card! Hope you are feeling a ton better!!!

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin