Monday, April 5, 2010

What A Mess Part 2

OK, I can't believe I am sharing this mess. The following pictures are the complete mess that my office is in. I run a business out of the home and plan all of my homeschooling here. How do I get anything accomplished in this mess you ask? I do not have any idea. All I know is I can't stand it any longer.

Thankfully I have a very supportive husband who does not complain about the mess but am I really offering him my best by having this mess around all the time? I don't think so. He deserves better than this and so do I.

I am working on this mess today and hope to be able to post a clean version in the next few days.

Are you brave enough to post your mess for all to see? Put a link to your mess in the comments.









No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin