Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Everything Homeschooling Book Review


I picked this book up recently because I thought it would be a good read. I have been homeschooling for 4 years now so I wasn't sure if this book would help or not.


I was pleasantly surprised to see that there was quite a bit of useful information in this book, even for someone who is not new to homeschooling.

I like that it covers just about everything to do with homeschooling. You can find links to laws for your state, curriculum choices, the different types of homeschooling explained and tons more.

I would recommend this book for an enjoyable read, especially if you are new to homeschooling.



Disclaimer... I did not receive anything for this review. I am not compensated in any way, this is just my personal opinion.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin