Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cricut Cart Challenge!

Well, I haven't been scrapping much lately. Things have been very hectic around here trying to finish up my kids school year on time. To get myself back in the mood I am starting a challenge.

My challenge is to use all of my Cricut carts at least one time in a project. It can be for a scrapbook page or a card/other project. Let's face it. I have tons of carts and haven't used most of them yet.

I will be back later in the week to post a list of all the carts I have so you can see which carts you will be seeing projects from. If you have a certain cut on a cart that you would love to see me use then just send me an email and I will try to do it for you.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin