Friday, August 27, 2010

Book Review - The Lord's Prayer by R.T. Kendall

This book is about the most known and misunderstood prayer from Jesus himself. The prayer is covered line by line and goes into quite a bit of detail. The author lists versus to support what he is saying which I always appreciate.

I was looking quite forward to this book because I always love to learn more about scripture. I was a bit dissapointed because I felt the book was redundant. I had a hard time trying to get through the book. I felt like I did not learn much from this book after all was said and done. That being said, I plan to pick this book up again at a later time and see if I can learn something from it then.

Bethany House publishers graciously provided this book to me for review. I was not compensated for the review and the opinions are my own. I was not expected to give a favorable review.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin