Friday, August 27, 2010

Book Review - Love is a Flame by James Stuart Bell


This book is a collection of short stories about Love and what happens when it is rekindled. We all know as married couples that it isn't always easy. I think we all go into marriage thinking that it will be a fairytale but soon realize that you must work to keep your marriage healthy.

This book contains true stories of how other couples were not only able to save troubled marriages but to make them wonderful. If you marriage is good you might think this book isn't for you. I confess, my marriage is great so I thought I wouldn't need much from this book. This book however proved to me that everyone can learn something. I was so inspired by some of the stories that I have changed the way I do some things in my own marriage.


I think this book would be excellent if you are struggling in your marriage as well. The author did a fantastic job of collecting a wide variety of stories that are sure to reach out to you.


Bethany House publishers graciously provided this book to me for review. I was not compensated for the review and the opinions are my own. I was not expected to give a favorable review.

No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin