Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Book review: Same Kind of Different As Me by Ron Hall & Denver Moore


Wow. That pretty much sums up what I thought about this book.

This book is a true story about the friendship that forms between two men who you would never expect to be friends, and the woman who started the whole thing. One is a homeless drifter who grew up in virtual slavery. The other is an art dealer with money and influence.

I was excited to read this book but I had no idea what to expect. This book by far has been the best book I have read recently. I read while working out (which is not one of my favorite things to do) and seriously I was sad when my work out time for the day was over. The book was that good. I did not want to put it down. I love how it is written from both of the mens point of views. The chapters are short and easy to read. If you only read one book this year, MAKE SURE IT IS THIS ONE, you will not be dissapointed.


This book was generously donated to me as part of the Booksneeze review program. The opinions expressed are my own. I was not compensated for my review.






No comments:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin